Problems downloading Winterwatch Unsprung

Nigel Taylor njtaylor0101 at btinternet.com
Sat Jan 30 17:36:05 PST 2016

On 01/31/16 01:07, Alan Milewczyk wrote:
> The Unsprung programmes are red button only so I know they can only be
> downloaded using the PID (obtainable from the programme website).
>
> I've downloaded the first two programmes of the series broadcast in the
> last few days but I'm having problems with the third programme PID
> b06zd9gy. The show is playable from the BBC iPlayer website but doing an
> --info in GIP results in "0 matching programmes"!
>
> Any thoughts please?
>
> Thx

Works fine here....

$ get_iplayer --pid b06zd9gy
get_iplayer 2.95-dev, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
  This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use --warranty.
  This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
  conditions; use --conditions for details.

INFO: Episode-only pid detected
INFO: Trying pid: b06zd9gy using type: tv
INFO: Trying to stream pid using type tv
INFO: pid not found in tv cache
Matches:

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
INFO: Checking existence of original version
INFO: flashvhigh1,flashvhigh2,flashhigh1,flashhigh2,flashstd1,flashstd2,flashlow1,flashlow2 modes will be tried for version original
INFO: Trying flashvhigh1 mode to record tv: Winterwatch Unsprung: 2016 - 3. Winterwatch Unsprung Episode 3
INFO: File name prefix = Winterwatch_Unsprung_2016_-_3._Winterwatch_Unsprung_Episode_3_b06zd9gy_original
INFO: Begin recording file: /home/ntayl01/Videos/Winterwatch_Unsprung_2016_-_3._Winterwatch_Unsprung_Episode_3_b06zd9gy_original.flv
RTMPDump v2.4-git-fa8646da KSV-2015-12-15
(c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL
Connecting ...
INFO: Connected...
Starting download at: 0.000 kB
INFO: Metadata: