Broken again?? Re: get_iplayer currently broken...

Tony Quinn tony at tqvideo.co.uk
Sat Jan 16 04:20:55 PST 2016

> On 16 January 2016 at 12:10 Andy Wedge <andy_wedge at lineone.net> wrote:
>

> > Hm, after a brief respite, it looks as if it's again not working.
> >

> All OK here in sunny Hampshire :-)

Having had a much earned lie-in this morning - I woke to find all
schedules stuff had run overnight. So working just fine in Liverpool. I
did install the patched gip.pl file in midweek though. A non-techy
friend on the other side of the country (who I offer support to) is
running fine with the un-patched file (I was going to remote in this
afternoon and sort his machine out for him, bet it's no longer a
problem)