get_iplayer currently broken...

Dirk Husemann dirk+getiplayer at d2h.net
Wed Jan 13 12:18:58 PST 2016

PIDs can still be retrieved via the
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/guide/bbc/20160113 URLs, then fishing for
^/iplayer/episode/[^/]+/.*%s-*' URL in that response and using the
data-id to get the PID --- http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/js/episode/PID
gives some meta data. A sample python script is available at
https://github.com/dirkhusemann/beebit/blob/master/beebit.py --- that
one will go through the last 14 days to search for stuff.

However, that doesn't give us the actual download URLs...

cheers,
Dirk