[OT] TOTPs not offered in HD (720p)

Jim web web at audiomisc.co.uk
Mon Jan 11 11:30:43 PST 2016

We're drifting OT here but:

Does the below explain why if I take a recorded .ts file I've grabbed from
DVB-T2 though

ffmpeg -i recorded.ts -acodec copy -vcodec copy cleaned.ts

the resulting cleaned.ts plays in VLC with fewer problems than the
recorded.ts ?

i find that trying to 'jump' the point being played in VLC tends to crash
VLC when playing the recorded.ts but not the cleaned.ts. When a time  jump
works, the display depixellates quicker as well.

Jim

In article <20160111172824.GA3931 at mcrowe.com>, Mike Crowe
<mac at mcrowe.com>