Windows 10

artisticforge . artisticforge at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 17:45:40 PST 2016

Hello

Okay, what I kept from writing was that the other person's first mistake was
using Microsoft anything. The compound mistake was using Windows 10.

Given those fundamental mistakes it is extremely difficult to fix the problem
without suggesting that the other person install Ubuntu/Debian Linux or get a
Mac. Get a raspberry pi/banana pi/orange pi .

the banana pi m3 looks very interesting, one on order
the orange pi latest version is very interesting also on order.

--
terry l. ridder ><>