Download problems

artisticforge . artisticforge at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 16:24:01 PST 2016

hello

it is down for everyone.

<quote>
  This service is currently undergoing a period of downtime for
essential maintenance. Please be advised that the programme
information service which is
   currently available at this URL will soon be replaced by a new
service from the BBC, at a new set of URLs. Please contact the
following email address for
   further information: 'programmes-devel at lists.forge.bbc.co.uk'
<end quote>

On Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at 5:35 PM, Alan Milewczyk <alan at soulman1949.com> wrote:
> My downloads seem to have stopped.
>
> On radio searches I'm getting "Could not download programme metadata from
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/????????.xml" followed by "ERROR: failed to
> get version pid metadata from iplayer site"
> My last successful radio downloads were around noon on Sunday, a scheduled
> download at 21:00 failed and nothing is downloading since.
>
> On TV searches, "WARNING: Failed to download programme schedule". My
> scheduled downloads at 22:00 failed and nothing is downloading now.
>
> Anyone else having these problems?
>
> Alan

terry l. ridder ><>