Can't Download: The Infinite Monkey Cage: Series 13 - Invisible Universe (b06z2851)

CJB chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 10:14:24 PST 2016

Just tried this for you and got:

C:\Program Files\get_iplayer>get_iplayer --pid=b06z2851
get_iplayer v2.94, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
  This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use --warranty.
  This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
  conditions; use --conditions for details.

INFO: Episode-only pid detected
INFO: Trying pid: b06z2851 using type: tv
INFO: Trying to stream pid using type tv
INFO: pid not found in tv cache
Matches:

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
INFO: Checking existence of default version
INFO: No specified modes (flashvhigh,flashhigh,flashstd,flashnormal,flashlow) av
ailable for this programme with version 'default'
INFO: Try using --modes=flashaacstd,hlsaacstd
INFO: Checking existence of original version
INFO: No specified modes (flashvhigh,flashhigh,flashstd,flashnormal,flashlow) av
ailable for this programme with version 'original'
INFO: Try using --modes=flashaaclow,flashaacstd,hlsaacstd
INFO: Checking existence of other version
INFO: No specified modes (flashvhigh,flashhigh,flashstd,flashnormal,flashlow) av
ailable for this programme with version 'other'
INFO: Try using --modes=flashaaclow,flashaacstd,hlsaacstd
ERROR: Failed to record 'The Infinite Monkey Cage: Series 13 - Invisible Univers
e (b06z2851)'

C:\Program Files\get_iplayer>