cute error message

Owen Smith owen.smith at cantab.net
Sat Dec 31 17:12:59 PST 2016

Sense of humour my foot. That's only 6GB. I regularly deal with files that size and larger. It's high time software caught up. Whether it was 50fps is irrelevant, one day we'll be downloading 1920x1080 or hopefully 4K and then 6GB will be an average file size.

--
Owen Smith <owen.smith at cantab.net>
Cambridge, UK