Failed recordings

CJB chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 03:06:22 PST 2016

I use both the Windows PVM (on Win 7) and the command line version.

However whenever I try and download a radio recording using v2.97 it
ends up as 320kbps - which is what I want - but is truncated or has
missing segments. The 'partial' is always converted OK but the files
are smaller than they should / could be by many MBs.

That's why I have reverted back to v2.94 - which always downloads OK
albeit ending up as  128kbps. This last is good enough for me for
speech.

v2.94 also always downloads video OK.

CJB.