Recover file from "failed to download segment"

Nick Payne njhp94 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 13:32:54 PST 2016

I had one of the "Failed to download segment" errors right near the end
of downloading coverage of the UK snooker championship, and I'm left
with a partial.mp4.ts file. The file is 5Gb in size - GiP expected a
file size of 5066Mb and had downloaded 5067Mb at the point where the
error occurred. As I don't want to download 5Gb again, and don't care if
a bit of the coverage is missing, what do I need to run to convert the
partial.mp4.ts file to an mp4?

Running GiP 2.97 on Windows 10.

Nick