[ANN] get_iplayer 2.96 released

Jim web web at audiomisc.co.uk
Sat Aug 20 05:57:56 PDT 2016

In article <007501d1facf$01be2d70$053a8850$@morgan at skm.org.uk>, Simon
Morgan <s.morgan at skm.org.uk> wrote:
> > -----Original Message----- From: get_iplayer
> > [mailto:get_iplayer-bounces at lists.infradead.org] On Behalf Of
> > dinkypumpkin Sent: 19 August 2016 23:50 To: get_iplayer Subject: [ANN]
> > get_iplayer 2.96 released
> >
> > Release notes:
> >
> > https://github.com/get-iplayer/get_iplayer/wiki/release296
> >

> Yet another big thanks to Dinkypumpkin and any others who helped get
> this update released. A labour of love -- well labour at least!

Echoed! :-)  If I were about a quarter of my current age I'd probably call
gip "Awsome!"... but probably would still struggle to understand even a
fraction of how it works and how much it can do. 8-]

I guess I should try the 960x540 50fps some time soon. But have been
somewhat 'occupied' with other matters. I've mostly been trying to get via
hvfhd the 'best' HDTV versions of proms. More on that and other things
elsewhere...

Jim