Cant download Rio videos

tellyaddict tellyaddict21 at gmx.co.uk
Sun Aug 14 06:16:36 PDT 2016

Hi Andrea,
You have indeed missed something :) Any Olympic content that isn't actually broadcast is only available in a limited number of modes.

Have a look at this: https://squarepenguin.co.uk/forums/thread-982.html

You say that you are using the most recent version of GiP, however your output shows that you are still using 2.94. You will need to be on 2.95 to download the Olympics.