Olympics 2016 RedButton content, offered as catch-up

Vangelis forthnet northmedia1 at the.forthnet.gr
Sat Aug 13 22:05:08 PDT 2016

On Sat Aug 13 20:50:57 BST 2016, Yusuf Osman wrote:

> I'm glad I'm not the only one
> having problems with the iPlayer.
> I'm blind and can't access the red button offerings
> and what I really want is the audio feeds

Since it is I that started this thread
and while I sympathise totally with everyone's
difficulty in locating specific PIDs
to accommodate his/her specific Olympic
Sport preferences (be him/her visually
impaired or not...), I am seeing this thread
drifting OT :-(

Whatever issues you may (justifiably)
have with the way the BBC is handling/
advertising their Olympics 2016 online
coverage (live/on demand), they should be
probably forwarded directly to them via
their proper "Report" channels...

Venting in this list will not, sadly, get them
sorted (despite, as I have stated in the past,
my firm belief that many BBC staff members
are monitoring GiP related pages...).

Thanks,
Vangelis.