Audio/Video Out of Sync

Alan Milewczyk alan at soulman1949.com
Fri Aug 12 14:34:21 PDT 2016

On 12/08/16 22:05, RS wrote:
> [...]

Not true, it's available on all channels. I've downloaded programmes
such as Saturday Kitchen and Highlands using hvfhd. I suspect hvfhd is
available when hlshd is available, otherwise it will fall back to
hlsvhigh/hvfsd (not flashhd).

Typing:
get_iplayer --info -pid xxxxxxxx
will advise what modes are available for a particular programme.

I've seen a list of the various modes somewhere, I'll post it when I
find it.

Alan