Audio/Video Out of Sync

MacFH - C E Macfarlane c.e.macfarlane at macfh.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 03:23:03 PDT 2016

Please see below ...

Fair enough, but like tellyaddict's post it doesn't help us explain why
things have only recently gone pear-shaped.

> My impression was that the 'legacy' machines have their content
> segmented, etc, by someone other than the BBC. Whereas the BBC are
> doing this for the new ones. That may be the key difference.

Yes, that was what I understood from your previous posts, but as that has
presumably been happening for some time, it doesn't really explain why the
problems have only been occurring during the last month or so

> However, as I said, I don't understand this well enough to be sure. So I
just
> passed on what info I could.

For which I for one am grateful.