Audio/Video Out of Sync

MacFH - C E Macfarlane c.e.macfarlane at macfh.co.uk
Mon Aug 8 13:08:55 PDT 2016

Please see below ...

Thanks, but I listened to the song on iPlayer in the conventional way, and
noticed that the blips weren't there, so I re-downloaded the program, and
that item now plays perfectly.

This and my previous post prove that the blips can occur even when no errors
appear to occur in the download, and that, unlike some other errors such as
'busy' pictures  breaking up into squares, they happen during user
downloading of a programme rather than during BBC processing to record/set
up said programme on the servers.