Issues when upgrading to 2.95.2

charlie at the-heards.com charlie at the-heards.com
Thu Aug 4 05:13:43 PDT 2016

First, thanks to all involved for GiP and the help provided.

Yesterday I upgraded to 2.95.2 from 2.94 on my Win10 box, using the
installer. I've since had a few issues and was looking for some suggestions.
I have searched the documentation and mailing list, but couldn't find
anything that matched these:

1. GiP failed to find perl.exe when running from CLI or PVR. Adding the
appropriate directory to the PATH variable fixed it, but I was wondering if
I'd missed something.

2. CLI says, "These programmes should be deleted:" and comes up with a list
of over 300 programmes. I've searched through the mailing list and the
documentation, but can't see what this refers to. Is it trying to delete the
files I've downloaded, or something else? So far I've declined, but the list
pops up every time.

3. When running the PVR download, I get an error with some programmes:

Matches:
11485:  The Navy Lark - The Mysterious Pudding Mine, BBC Radio 4 Extra,
b0151xwx

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
INFO: Checking existence of original version
INFO: flashstd1,flashstd2,flashstd1,flashstd2,flashlow1,flashlow2 modes will
be tried for version original
INFO: Trying flashstd1 mode to record radio: The Navy Lark - The Mysterious
Pudding Mine
WARNING: Required rtmpdump does not exist - cannot download Flash
audio/video
INFO: skipping flashstd1 mode