How good is HD supposed to be?

artisticforge . artisticforge at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 05:28:58 PDT 2016

hello

I have found that projection television is always disappointing.
part of it is due to the picture your eyes view is a reflection and
not a light beam as from a CRT Television or LCD/LED Television. The
literal physics of the light is different.

The best results for a projection television are using a screen of the
same type used to show home colour slides and home super 8 movies. I
still have my grandfather's home movie projector, home camera &
screen. A friend used the screen to test out his new projector. the
results were far better than when projected unto a bare plaster wall
or large sheet of white muslin.

terry l. ridder ><>