Fwd: Re: hello get

Dennis Smith m1dlguk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 08:24:27 PDT 2016

Resent owing to HTML in original message (My mobile doesn't do plain
text messages):

Chris has had his email account hacked. Don't click the link. That's
to say Chris didn't sent this email but a person or a bot under the
control of said person did. This also means his whole email account is
compromised and quite likely his PC is too. Shouting the owner of the
account doesn't help fix the problem, because they are a victim of the
spam more so than the recipients are.

Dennis Smith
M1DLG