Refresh Cache Fail?

CJB chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 06:00:45 PDT 2016

OK - I renamed the cache files - last updated April 18 - to 'x' and
then did a Refresh. This seems to be working. The new cache files are
dated April 20.

BUT the old radio.cache file was 998KB and new one is 50KB

And the old tv.cache was 445KB and the new one is only 210KB.

Seems like there are a massive no. of programmes that have not come through.

AND these failed:

bbcalba
bbcfour
bbcone