Request for BBC Contact - OT

Owen Smith owen.smith at cantab.net
Wed Apr 6 05:39:15 PDT 2016

Actually it was US broadcast industry big business interest that killed the US iPlayer, they didn't want the competition. And given the BBC licences content from these companies they have the muscle to bully the BBC. Not to mention the ear of US authorities behind the scenes.

--
Owen Smith <owen.smith at cantab.net>
Cambridge, UK