Request for BBC Contact - OT

David Lake (dlake) dlake at cisco.com
Wed Apr 6 05:29:24 PDT 2016

Sorry - by muppets at the top I meant Dodgy Dave and his chums, not the Beeb.

I have many arguments with the U.K. government.   Having endured a lower quality of life in the US, I hate the way that we are aping that failed society and the way that they are taking it out on excellent public services such as the Beeb, the NHS, schools, etc.

Wow.   Seriously OT!

Sent from my iPhone