Outlook Express 6 on WinXP and this list

Richard Cole richard22j at zoho.com
Wed Apr 6 05:12:47 PDT 2016

I have had the message saying my post was being held for list moderator
review.  I also have a laptop running XP, which I am now using to post this
message.  I have checked, and the offending message was not sent from the XP
machine, which I am using to send this message.  I think it was sent from a
laptop running Windows 7 Professional and Windows Mail (the Vista email
client).  It has since been upgraded to Windows 10, which has meant I have
had to move to Windows Live Mail.  It seems the Sent items have not been
imported.

At the time I thought the subject line might have been embargoed.  It
was --p???? option.  I have since see a comment that discussion of that
option is banned.

Another possible cause was where I was when I sent it.  I'll email you with
details.  If that was the cause, I can't reproduce it until I go back there.