iplayer change or...

Roger Tricker roger at tricker.co.uk
Wed Sep 9 04:05:35 PDT 2015

Thanks for your reply Dave but I am not referring to the BBC changes some
months back but a new event in the last two weeks.
I usually copy the url/pid for the individual programme, enter in the the
quick url box and press record but I cannot get to that point.

I would appreciate advice.
Thanks

"Hi All,

I am very much a novice but would appreciate some advice.
I use get_iplayer for downloading the Bob Harris Show from BBC Radio 2 each
week. I missed last week but tried this morning and when I ran Web PVR
Manager, a command line appeared but did not start anything.

Has something changed in the last two weeks that has affected what I have
done successfully for many, many, months?
Any help gratefully received.

Thanks
Roger"