Extending beyond 7 days

George Eycott george at eycott.co.uk
Sun Sep 6 10:10:24 PDT 2015

Ah, hadn't read the release notes far enough back. I did find some odd
references to a command line option which extended the time up to 30 days
but then that was contradicted by the later information that the code would
only go back 7 days even if the programme was on the Iplayer site for 30
days. I assumed (OK, should never do that) the 7 day limit was hardcoded to
stop the refresh taking ages, hence why the second post highlighted that I
only wanted to do it for one channel.

So, will have to do it the hard way this time, but for next time could I do
the following? Before I go away I use the refresh future option, I can then
somehow queue the future PID's from the PVR function so that when I come
back and the programmes are available (but they are no longer in the cache)
I can go and get them?