pop art

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Sep 3 05:47:48 PDT 2015

On Thu, Sep 03, 2015 at 01:17:03AM +0100, C E Macfarlane wrote:

>                                            And BTW your premise about about
> the Terrestrial TV Calculator is also mistaken, because the page was NEVER
> DESIGNED to work on a mobile

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were presenting relevant examples. I didn't
realise that you thought that the way to convince someone of the
correctness of your argument is to present stuff completely irrelevant
to the point at hand. What we're arguing about, in case you'd forgotten,
is making stuff work well in as many places as is practical.

If I'd known that then I would have elegantly refuted your silly
argument by telling you in great detail about the cake that I ate in
the station cafe at Port Erin.

We found no search results for "crotchet".  Did you mean "crotch"?