unable to download get-iplayer

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Oct 1 23:53:42 PDT 2015

On Fri, 2015-10-02 at 05:03 +0300, Vangelis forthnet wrote:

>  I'm not a pixie, but gold coins my way are welcome:

Well, when I had the same problem ("unable to download it"), the
problem was that a pixie was jumping out from under my desk and running
away with my laptop every time I tried.

I solved this by giving him a gold coin, and then I was able to downloa
d.

If that *wasn't* the original poster's problem, then perhaps he needs
to be a little more forthcoming about what the problem *is*.

OK, I'm being facetious — but hopefully in a memorable way. Always
remember... if your description of the problem is *so* ambiguous that
it could be caused by a pixie, give a little more detail :)

--
dwmw2