Problem with pvr download but not using CLI

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Mon Nov 30 09:46:02 PST 2015

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 05:16:37PM +0000, Budge wrote:

> I am not a coder and only came across this running AtomicParsley with -T
> command to check the GiP file as advised by Vangelis a while ago.
> Does this mean the problem is with GiP or BBC I wonder?  I have seen
> some error messages during GiP downloads recently but the files seem to
> play OK.

If AtomicParsley is segfaulting, then the fault lies entirely with
AtomicParsley (or some library that it uses) and not with get_iplayer or
the BBC.

--
David Cantrell | top google result for "internet beard fetish club"

    fdisk format reinstall, doo-dah, doo-dah;
    fdisk format reinstall, it's the Windows way