No subject

C E Macfarlane c.e.macfarlane at macfh.co.uk
Wed Nov 18 18:32:25 PST 2015

Anyone got any idea as to what is going on here?

WARNING: Retry recording for 'Weather for the Week Ahead - 18/11/2015
(b06p3r6n)'
INFO: File name prefix = Weather_for_the_Week_Ahead_-_01_01_2015-11-18
RTMPDump v2.4
(c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL
ERROR: RTMP_HashSWF: connection lost while downloading swfurl
http://emp.bbci.co.uk/emp/SMPf/1.11.16/StandardMediaPlayerChromelessFlash.sw
Connecting ...
WARNING: HandShake: client signature does not match!
INFO: Connected...

The setup is Windows 2000, ActivePerl 5.20.2, GiP 2.94.

The only thing I can think of is that ...
	cpan XML::LibXML
... failed to install, as recently been the case with ActivePerl on every
version of Windows I've tried ...
	2000, XP, W7
... but I don't believe that particular library is used by GiP, and on W7,
for example, AFAICR it still runs fine.

www.macfh.co.uk/CEMH.html