GiP is ignoring lots of radio progs

CJB chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 12:14:06 PST 2015

To download Hancock's Half Hour I have the search term Name =
'hancock' in my Windows PVM list including Type=Radio

Yet for weeks GiP has not been downloading anything.

I have now checked at the iPlayer site and there are lots of Hancock
episodes to download.

I have done a manual search for Name='hancock' and also Pid=b00898pr
yet nothing gets listed.

The same pertains with other Radio programmes - GiP has simply given
up locating episodes to download. BTW the files are not in History -
that is they have not yet been downloaded by me.

Please can someone advise. Is GiP broken?

Thanks - Chris B.

.