Available Programme has `available' in the Future.

Ralph Corderoy ralph at inputplus.co.uk
Sat May 30 04:08:00 PDT 2015

Hi Mark,

> If people [change the subject in a reply] on this list, it will
> actually reject their message automatically?

No, as I found, their email will be automatically held for moderation
and they'll be emailed that this has happened.  I assumed list
moderator(s) would release it to the list on their daily sweep of the
moderation queue.  This didn't happen.  Perhaps this list has only the
owner and no volunteer moderators, and the owner's too busy.

> If so, for this list, should I just be leaving the Subject: line as it
> is, or is it preferred that I actually start a different thread while
> quoting material from this thread?

Either is broken if the moderation queue simply ages until it is
automatically discarded.  :-)

Cheers, Ralph.