Available Programme has `available' in the Future.

Vangelis forthnet northmedia1 at the.forthnet.gr
Fri May 29 16:35:35 PDT 2015

I received this private e-mail from Ralph Corderoy:

On Friday, May 29, 2015 13:05 BST, Ralph Corderoy <ralph at inputplus.co.uk>
wrote:

> Hi Vangelis,
>
> Just to say, I did reply to your list post thanking you,
> but it didn't make it to the list and I didn't CC you directly.
> I prodded get_iplayer-owner at lists.infradead.org on the 11th,
> I assume that's David Woodhouse, but never heard anything back.
>
>> Hi David,
>>
>> I replied to Vangelis's
>> http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/get_iplayer/2015-May/007595.html
>> changing the subject and was informed the message awaited moderation.
>> That was a while ago and it's not yet appeared on
>> http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/get_iplayer/2015-May/thread.html
>> Could you see if it's still waiting.  I changed the subject to help
>> those that come searching later, like I did, so it would be nice if it
>> reached the archive.
>>
>> Cheers, Ralph.
>
> Cheers, Ralph.

Hello again, Ralph...
You are welcome (for thanking me)!

>> changing the subject
>> (snip)
>>  I changed the subject

Please, DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT when
you are replying to a message of an existing thread;
this is why the list software rejected your post;
Please read (and heed) rule 3 of the list netiquette:
http://david.woodhou.se/email.html

>> to help those that come searching later, like I did,
>> so it would be nice if it reached the archive.

If you must do this for the benefit of others,
then start a new thread by posting to the list
with the subject string you deem appropriate,
then place inside the e-mail body the link(s) to
the offered solution(s).

Kind regards,
Vangelis.