Peter Grimes

Jim Lesurf web at audiomisc.co.uk
Mon May 25 00:07:05 PDT 2015

I've been trying to get the "Peter Grimes" opera broadcast on BBC4 last
night. But all I can get in response is

get_iplayer v2.92, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
  This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use
--warranty.
  This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under
certain
  conditions; use --conditions for details.

Matches:
1089:	Peter Grimes on Aldeburgh Beach - -, BBC Four, Classical,Music,Opera,
default

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
WARNING: The 'default' programme version could not be determined
INFO: No versions of this programme were selected (available versions:
open)

I normally fetch by pid number but I get the same behaviour by name. How do
I specify the "open" version? It should be available as high quality.

Jim