Problems downloading Caribbean with Simon Reeve

Anthony Kehoe garion at aloria.net
Tue Mar 24 09:30:39 PDT 2015

No, I tried both.. Search terms don't make any difference.

[iTunes at Frontier get_iplayer]$ ./get_iplayer caribbean --pvr-add caribbean
get_iplayer v2.92, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
  This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use --warranty.
  This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
  conditions; use --conditions for details.

INFO: Saving PVR search 'caribbean':
        search0 caribbean
[iTunes at Frontier get_iplayer]$ ./get_iplayer -v --pvr-single caribbean
get_iplayer v2.92, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
  This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use --warranty.
  This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
  conditions; use --conditions for details.

INFO: encodinglocale = UTF-8
INFO: encodinglocalefs = UTF-8
INFO: encodingconsoleout = UTF-8
INFO: encodingconsolein = UTF-8
INFO: ${^UNICODE} = 0
INFO: User prefs dir: /home/iTunes/.get_iplayer
INFO: System options dir: /etc/get_iplayer/options
Running PVR Searches:
caribbean
Current options:
        atomicparsley = /bin/atomicparsley
        encodingconsolein = UTF-8
        encodingconsoleout = UTF-8
        encodinglocale = UTF-8
        encodinglocalefs = UTF-8
        get = 1
        hide = 1
        modes = best
        output = /home/iTunes/get_iplayer/output
        pvrsingle = caribbean
        refreshexclude = cbeebies,S4C,CBBC,BBC Alba
        refreshfuture = 1
        subsraw = 1
        subtitles = 1
        tag_hdvideo = 1
        thumb = 1
        thumbsize = 6
        verbose = 1

INFO: Search args: 'caribbean'
INFO: Got 2945 file cache entries for tv
INFO: Search term 'caribbean' is a substring
DEBUG: Search download_regex = caribbean
DEBUG: Search channel_regex = .*
DEBUG: Search category_regex = .*
DEBUG: Search versions_regex = .*
DEBUG: Search exclude_regex = ^ROGUE$
DEBUG: Search channel_exclude_regex = ^ROGUE$
DEBUG: Search category_exclude_regex = ^ROGUE$
DEBUG: Search since = 999999
DEBUG: Search before = -999999
INFO: Loaded history for first check.
INFO: Loading recordings history