Get iPlayer

CJB chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 07:06:16 PDT 2015

Someone clicked on the link and got sent to a rogue website which put
a virus onto his/her computer. Or clicking on the Javascript
attachment installed a trojan virus.

Whatever - the contents of the person's contact list was sent out to
the crims who can use this to send out emails begging for cash.

Also further emails containing this trojan will be sent out to all in
his / her contact list, including to mailing lists such as
get_iplayer.

So in fact the get_iplayer has NOT been hacked. Its just that ONE
person has had his contact list hacked / copied / sent to the crims -
who are using it to send further emails.

The solution is to put this person on moderation or to delete his account.

CJB.