Notice to Appear in Court

John Kennedy skebi69 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 06:00:18 PDT 2015

I opened the attachment like a good computer user and
dvdu9apt;5we5bmv48906w[trr581gqoqp234865178ps;$&*@WTP$

ALL YOUR BASES ARE BELONGING TO US!!!

John Kennedy  (_8(|)
I have a yellow dog:
http://www.theyellowdogproject.com/The_Yellow_Dog_Project/About.html

Anatidaephobia is the fear that somehow, somewhere a duck is watching
you - urbandictionary.com

"What matters isn't being applauded when you arrive - for that is
common - but being missed when you leave."  - Baltasar Gracian.

"Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire, and
push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame, and complain."
- Unknown

VGSR Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this email are mine and do
not reflect the opinions of VGSR or their board of directors.