radio sample rates.

Roger Tricker roger at tricker.co.uk
Sun Mar 15 08:29:11 PDT 2015

Hi All,
I'm a bit inexperienced with regard to get_player. All I use it for is to
record Bob Harris from BBC Radio 2 each week.
Since BBC's earlier changes I have resorted to putting the url in to the
'quick url' box and pressing record.
I thought that updates had made this unnecessary but having downloaded 2.91
and now 2.92, it's still is the same. I have tried to change my shortcut to
Web PVR Manager but no change.
Is there something else that I need to update?

Thanks
Roger