history of britain in numbers

George Eycott george at eycott.co.uk
Mon Mar 2 06:31:14 PST 2015

I was having the same problem with the latest Homefront omnibus and POTW
when I tried to download them this morning. I upgraded from v2.9 to v2.91
and all worked again. If you are not running the latest version it is
probably worth upgrading and trying again, there is something about new
modes in the release notes (presumably these programmes are using a new mode
which 2.9 doesn't support, hence the message saying to try a different mode
but not specifying what the mode you should try is).

Cheers

George