Subscriptions disabled due to bounces.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon Jun 22 08:19:33 PDT 2015

Apologies, a couple of virus-laden ZIP files made it through to the
list. I'll investigate why the virus scanner didn't catch them, and
probably also just ban all ZIP files anyway; there's no reason for them
to be permitted and I can't remember the last time I saw one that
*wasn't* spam/junk.

A number of you will have had the offending messages rejected by your
own mail server... leading to you being dropped from the list because
of "bounces". Again, apologies for that inconvenience. I have re
-enabled mail delivery for everyone who hadn't already done it for
themselves.

--
dwmw2