Look East Monday 15/06

Vangelis forthnet northmedia1 at the.forthnet.gr
Thu Jun 18 13:59:26 PDT 2015

On Thu Jun 18 12:47:17 BST 2015, Mark Rogers wrote:

> So I guess that's where I have to quit.

 As tellyaddict has posted, news bulletins may have a very narrow
time frame under which they are available on iPlayer...
There have been 3 "Look East - East" shows broadcast on Mon 15/06/2015
(13:30BST=b05yppp1, 18:30BST=b05ypppf, 22:30BST=b05yppq0),
as you've found out all 3 have expired by now...
However, there's a "Contact Us" tab in the programme's page:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/2sCSZq8F7FT6vGDG5bTD6QP/contact-us
Might be worth sending an e-mail to inquire
whether it'd be at all possible to access (e.g. buy)
the portion of the show you are interested in...
 Moreover, there's a facebook link at
https://www.facebook.com/bbclookeast
and quite a number of posts were made on Jun 15th,
some of which come with a video excerpt, too!
Hopefully one such post covers the news item
you're after...

Cheers!