GiP v2.93 / 2.94- snafus

Vangelis forthnet northmedia1 at the.forthnet.gr
Sat Jun 6 18:24:11 PDT 2015

On Thu Jun 4 21:40:56 BST 2015, M Clark wrote:

>> cookies set by "127.0.0.1"
>
> my address bar has http://localhost:1935/
> I just wish I could remember to back-up Firefox cookies
> for when I accidently delete them.

 I simply use Piriform's CCleaner (freeware) to manage browser
cookies; supports IE, Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera.
You can set the cookies you don't want deleted
(e.g. cookies by "localhost" or ones set by other sites that
require you to log in) as exceptions and then CCleaner
will remove all cookies from all browsers but the ones you
specified in the exceptions list! It's very handy!
Just a tip I use...

Cheers,
V.