ERROR: Failed to get version pid metadata from iplayer site

Xavier Llamas xavierll at cdm.com.mx
Sat Jun 6 09:46:38 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Returning from vacations I found that get_iplayer was no longer working,
it was failing do download index feeds. I updated to version 2.94 and
that problem was resolved, but now when trying to download a programme I
get the error:

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
WARNING: Please download and run latest installer or install the
XML::Simple Perl module for more accurate programme metadata.
ERROR: Failed to get version pid metadata from iplayer site

The XML warning I've always had, but to be on the safe side I installed
the module with CPAN but I'm still getting the warning and the error.
Any ideas?

I'm running get_iplayer version 2.94 on Ubuntu Linux 14.04

Thanks,
Xavier Llamas.

--

CDM Cloud