My bat_iplayer script now has a problem.

Vangelis forthnet northmedia1 at the.forthnet.gr
Wed Jun 3 17:01:06 PDT 2015

On Wed Jun 3 23:51:38 BST 2015, tellyaddict wrote:

> Do you think this was aimed at us?

Hi - if by "us" you mean the GiP users, I honestly
don't think we are their sole concern; their actions
in general aim to cripple all "3rd party apps & services",
to keep their rights holders happy - from:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/internet/entries/bc82562e-ea9d-4655-982d-e6219b2c877b
I quote:
> It's also possible that there are unauthorized & unidentified
> 3rd party apps & services that use Dynamite;
> these will stop working.

the emphasis being on "unauthorized & unidentified ",
so they have no remorse if those break - check also
the comments on the linked blog entry for more outcry
expressed...

> Obviously there are other ways to get this info
> without the playlists being available
> as live TV and radio has now been restored.

This is how DP fixed it...
2.93:
http://git.infradead.org/get_iplayer.git/blobdiff/c01760ddd82c919f7822e88e25102fb8482a9cdd..25f6e12e24a42678b030621e3095df266a7d01a0:/get_iplayer
2.94: