THE BBC HAS BLOWN UP TV LISTING FEEDS (WITH WORKAROUND)

Andrew J. Baker andrew at bewareoftheleopard.com
Tue Jun 2 07:00:53 PDT 2015

I've got the schedules OK, but when I do the "RUN PVR" it doesn't
download any TV programmes.

If I try and used "Record" from the PVR I get this:

-----------------------

INFO Trying to stream pid using type tv
INFO: pid found in cache
Matches:
1742:	Just Good Friends: Series 3 - Juanita, BBC Two England, , default

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
ERROR: Failed to get iphone URL from iplayer site

WARNING: The 'default' programme version could not be determined
WARNING: No programme versions found
WARNING: You may receive this message if you are using get_iplayer
outside the UK

I am within the UK, using Virgin and Using Ubuntu 14.04 (LTS)

A.