Most of BBC Radio programmes to become downloadable...

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Mon Jul 20 05:54:37 PDT 2015

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 11:24:02AM +0100, Roger Rarebit wrote:

> Having looked at particular a radio programme (e.g. Food Programme) I've
> noticed that the files on the iplayer radio app are twice the size of
> the ones available to get_iplayer. Any idea why this would be?

It's probably just get_iplayer having a different default preferred
bit-rate.

--
David Cantrell | even more awesome than a panda-fur coat

Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity
    -- Hanlon's Razor

Stupidity maintained long enough is a form of malice
    -- Richard Bos's corollary