PVR not finding "web" programmes

tellyaddict tellyaddict21 at gmx.co.uk
Sat Jul 18 10:54:02 PDT 2015

> Ah, thanks.  That sounds like a better approach than my screen-scraping.
>
> How did you find that pid string?  It is not the same as the one I found
> when searching for "T in the Park" on the iPlayer site.

The PID Vangelis has used (b061pqkb) is a series PID which is specific to T in the Park 2015. The PID on the iPlayer site (b007sgps) is a brand PID which covers all series' of T in the Park. Both will work if you use them with GiP but the brand PID will try to download episodes from past series' as well so you will get a lot of failures while it finds the ones which are available (the 2015 ones).

There's a link on the programmes page for T in the Park that says "See all from 2015" which you can get the 2015 series PID from.