Paywall for iPlayer?

Graham Temple (gmail) graham.j.temple at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 07:52:02 PDT 2015

You prove my point.  TV should not be funded by a licence fee, but by direct grant from the government, funded by general taxation.  No other tax is directly related any more, not even NI for the NHS.  That is what the licence fee would be if all had to pay it specifically.  We don't have a schools tax, fuel duty and RFL pay for far more than roads etc, etc.

GT