Paywall for iPlayer?

michael norman michaeltnorman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 14:11:29 PDT 2015

On 07/06/2015 09:47 PM, Alan Milewczyk wrote:
> Can we please keep party politics off the list? I could quite happily
> bore everyone senseless with my political rants but I'm sure you
> wouldn't want that!
>
> Alan

If that’s directed at me two points :

I was trying to make the point about the political threat the BBC faces
in the context of this list the threat to iPlayer.  I don't see how you
can separate that from a political discussion. Whether that is beyond
the scope of this list, I don't know.

Given that the subject of the future of iPlayer was raised here I tried
to add a political context.  What I did not do is declare any support
for any party. I am a member of none. My political beliefs are mine and
are nothing to do with this list.

Mike