Paywall for iPlayer?

michael norman michaeltnorman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 13:34:36 PDT 2015

On 07/06/2015 09:13 PM, TQ wrote:

>> On 06 July 2015 at 21:04 michael norman <michaeltnorman at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Rather than promote conspiracy theories about non doms and media
>>> owners.
>>> direct your ire at the one eyed Scotch loon and his party who bribed
>>> electors with taxpayers' money.

>>> Oh dear this is really getting OT
>>
>> But just asking who the one eyed Scotch loon might be ?
>
> Mad Jock McBroon - the man who was so deluded that he claimed to have
> abolished boom and bust

Ok Gordon Brown.  Forgive me but how does this help us with the present
attitude of our rulers towards the BBC.  All I said was that they are
ideologically opposed to public service, thats not a conspiracy theory
its what they are doing and intend to do.  Defending and advancing the
interests of media owners who are mainly non doms.  All of which is a
matter of public record.

Osbourne has made it quite plain what his agenda is, most recently on
the Andrew Marr show on BBC last Sunday. On the public record.

Mike