unable to get specific pid

Andrew J. Baker andrew at bewareoftheleopard.com
Wed Feb 25 10:25:41 PST 2015

How Curious, it might have been shown last Sunday, but it doesn't appear
in the get-iplayer PVR listing yet. I've searched for it under all
sensible names.

Digging deeper it is the only episode to appear in the PVR "Podcast"
listings, all the rest appear in "BBC TV" PVR listings.

I'll let you know if it appears tomorrow.

A.